The programme provides real time knowledge and skills pertaining to Treasury and Banking
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore's Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Treasury and Banking (PGCP-TB) is designed to provide the comprehensive knowledge to manage the various activities of a bank and treasury including mobilizing deposits, generating business through lending, risk and liquidity management. The programme is also designed to touch on different methods employed by banks for handling day to day operations.
The programme would develop analytical skills among the participants to analyze a bank on various aspects & enable them to perform analysis which are widely used by bank investment analysts. The programme would also impart training for the participants who wish to join banking and non-banking financial companies.
- Option of Direct to Device model: Student may learn from the comfort of his/her home
- Certificate of Completion from IIM Indore
- 5 days campus module at IIM Indore with faculty interactions and class schedule
- Course content and structure designed by IIM Indore in collaboration with Industry experts
- Convenient weekend schedule
- Practical case study driven approach
- Selection based on performance in Personal Interview, the candidate’s academic performance and relevant work experience.
- Immensely useful programme to gain working and applied knowledge in core areas of commercial banking, treasury management, marketing of financial products, investment and portfolio management etc.
- Helps in building managerial and technical skills
- Opportunity to get an Alumni status (Executive Education) of IIM Indore
Virtual Classroom training
Duration: 12 months
Days: Saturdays & Sundays
INR 3,00,000 plus taxes
Courses to be offered in this Programme are as follows:
1. Financial Statement Analysis
2. Financial Management
3. Economic Environment
4. Marketing of Financial Products
5. Commercial Banking I
6. Commercial Banking II
7. Treasury Management I
8. Treasury Management II
9. Investment & Portfolio Management
* Manager - Treasury and Finance
* Treasury and Finance Controller
*Manager - Banking and Treasury
* Treasury Analyst
* Treasury Executive
* Manager - Treasury