The programme provides real time knowledge and skills pertaining to Investment Banking
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore's Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Investment Banking (PGCPIB) is designed to offer the knowledge required for professionals to handle the various aspects of Investment Banking including asset management, security valuation, stocks, bonds and other derivative instruments to meet specified investment goals for the benefit of the investors.
This programme will also enable participants to take informed and effective decisions in the areas of M & A, IPOs, Valuation, Bond Trading Portfolio Advisory Services etc., and provide them with hands-on knowledge and skills to become a successful Investment Banker.
- Option of Direct to Device model: Student may learn from the comfort of his/her home
- Certificate of Completion from IIM Indore
- 5 days campus module at IIM Indore with faculty interactions and class schedule
- Course content and structure designed by IIM Indore in collaboration with Industry experts
- Faculty resource includes IIM Indore faculty & subject experts from Industry
- Convenient weekend schedule
- Practical case study driven approach
- Immensely useful programme to gain working and applied knowledge in core areas of core investment banking and other specialized finance jobs allied to Equity Research, Credit Analysis, Financial Analysis, Project Finance, Portfolio Management, Capital Markets etc.
- Helps in building managerial and technical skills
- Opportunity to get an Alumni status (Executive Education) of IIM Indore
Virtual Classroom training
Duration: 12 months
Days: Saturdays & Sundays
INR 3,00,000 plus taxes
Courses to be offered in this Programme are as follows:
· Fundamentals of Financial Statement Analysis and Business Valuation
· Financial Management
· Investment Management
· Investment Banking I
· Investment Banking II
· Mergers & Acquisitions (Strategy Perspective)
· Options, Futures, and Fixed Income Securities
· Economic Environment for Business
· Securities Laws and Regulation
Note: This is an indicative list of courses. Institute may change the curriculum from time to time.
* Financial Analyst
* Financial Advisor
* Investment Banking Analyst/Banker
* Portfolio Advisory Manager