The CFA charter is a qualification for finance and investment professionals, particularly in the fields of investment management and financial analysis of stocks, bonds and their derivative assets. The program focuses on portfolio management, financial analysis and provides generalist knowledge of finance.
We offer well-structured and comprehensive virtual classroom training to help student’s build the skills required to clear Level I CFA® charter exam.
- 120+ hours of training through virtual class
- Online recorded sessions for pre-class and post-class revisions
- Exhaustive printouts of the classroom presentation
- Two online mock tests (300+ questions) with the answer key as well the explanatory answers for the tests
- The Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA) credential has become the most respected and recognized investment designation in the world
- Earning the CFA Program charter places you in the company of an elite group of more than 90,000 respected investment professionals
- Regulatory bodies in 19 countries recognize the CFA charter as a proxy for meeting certain licensing requirements
- CFA® charter is a dependable sign that makes the skilled job applicants and dedicated employees stand out.
Virtual Classroom training
Duration: 5-6 months
Duration of class: 4 hours
Days: Saturdays & Sundays
INR 28,500 inclusive of taxes
The Level I study programme emphasises on tools and includes an introduction to asset valuation, financial reporting,
financial analysis and portfolio management techniques.
Curriculum and their Weightage:
Ethical and Professional Standards - 15%, Quantitative Methods - 12%, Economics - 10%, Financial Reporting and Analysis - 20%,
Corporate Finance - 7%, Equity Investments - 10%, Portfolio Management and Wealth Planning - 7%, Fixed Income - 10%,
Derivatives - 5%, Alternative Investments - 4%.
* Financial Analyst
* Financial Advisor
* Investment Banking Analyst/Banker
* Risk Manager
* Portfolio Manager
* Research Analyst